Join in on this exciting opportunity to visit and learn from Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse professionals in the Netherlands. Our group will be based in Amsterdam visiting agencies there and in other parts of the Netherlands. Visits will be tailored to your needs and interests and lead by our Dutch Liaison Rokus Loopik, a Psychiatric Nurse with over twenty years of experience and by Dr. Richard Pulice , Professor of Social Work at the College of Saint Rose. Dr. Pulice has also worked in the Netherlands as a consultant to programs for over twenty years. This will be a “real Dutch Experience”.
The price includes:
- Round trip airfare to Amsterdam via Delta or United Airlines
- All train and other ground transportation while in Holland
- 8 nights’ accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel in Amsterdam’s Central District
- A guided tour of the famed RED LIGHT DISTRICT provided by a Dutch sociologist
- All agency visits and fees
- Some meals
CEU’s can be arranged (for an additional fee)
Plenty of time will be available for visits to museums, galleries, to cruise the canals and to sample the many fine ethnic and Dutch restaurants.
Please contact Dr. Pulice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 518-454-5151 for further details and to enroll in the tour. The deadline to sign up is July 10, 2012.
- Rokus Loopic: Advisor, Instructor at LEAP Institute, Amsterdam Area, the Netherlands (strosesocialwork.wordpress.com)
- About Our Faculty: Dr. Richard Pulice, Social Work Department Chair, Director of the Institute for Community Research and Training (theicrt.wordpress.com)
- Amsterdam – Amsterdam, Netherlands (travelpod.com)