You may click here to follow us on twitter to stay informed.
Homelessness Campaigner in any which way. Writer/Columnist. Non-Conformist Health Care Worker/Coach/Team Leader for people experiencing early psychosis, homelessness and chronic psychiatric disorders and for people working with this specific target group.
Specialized in Homelessness, Mental Health, Schizophrenia, Assertive Community Treatment, Individual Placement and Support, Critical Time Intervention, Housing First, Meddle Care, Container Care, Mental Health Care Training and Coaching, City Guide Organization Study Tour in New York, Sydney or Amsterdam for Mental Health Care Workers, Policy Makers and Managers within Mental Health Care Organizations, Storyteller.
- Tour to the Netherlands for Human Services Professionals: Details Soon to be Announced (strosesocialwork.wordpress.com)
- Study Tour to The Netherlands: Mental Health Services in a Socialized Welfare System (theicrt.wordpress.com)
- Comparison of Dutch and United States Mental Health Systems (strosesocialwork.wordpress.com)
- About Our Faculty: Dr. Richard Pulice, Social Work Department Chair, Director of the Institute for Community Research and Training (theicrt.wordpress.com)
Here is how to become a fan of the ICRT on Facebook, taking into account the new display settings:
To become a fan of the ICRT on Facebook, please select the Facebook icon in the left-hand column of this blog. You may also click the button at the very left of this entry, which will lead you to the page displayed below, where you may select the like button to become a fan of this blog (note the red arrow):
You may click on the image above to display it larger in your browser window.
- The ICRT Training Blog: Keeping You Informed of Upcoming Training Events (theicrttrainingblog.wordpress.com)
- Check Out ICRT’s New Logo (Designed by Me!) (risablairlovitz.com)
- The ICRT Training Blog: Check it Out! (risablairlovitz.com)
You may stay informed of new posts by following this blog via email. You may do so by selecting follow on the upper portion of the column to the left.
To become a fan of The ICRT on Facebook, please select Like in the Facebook Like Box in the left-hand column of this blog.